PAGES

BookTube

Saturday, June 6, 2015

If you aren't familiar with the world of "BookTube", it's basically a part of YouTube, but this corner of YouTube primarily involves the discussion and love for books! Ever since having started my Reading Bucket List, which I wrote a blog about that you are welcome to read later, I have been watching more of these, as they're called, "BookTubers." Watching the videos of these BookTubers, I have very much enjoyed learning about new books that are published as well as share the love, excitement, and joy for books! Although, watching these videos have made me want to go out to buy these said books, I have been able to stay on track with my Reading Bucket List, but may have probably sort of have gone out to buy those said books! I have the complete intention to read all of them, of course, but that just adds to my TBR pile, which brings to mind another aspect of BookTube.

BookTube is a culture all its own! As I continued to watch more videos of the BookTube world, I have learned words and phrases such as TBR (To Be Read), Book Haul(s), Book Unboxings, Goodreads, Book Tags, unhauls, etc. The list goes on. As much as I love sharing my love for books, watching these videos have also made me want to stop everything and just read so that I can buy even more books... I really need to get a job, just so that I can use that money to buy those books. But I thought, not only should I make a blogpost about BookTube and it's culture, but extend the world of BookTube with you!

Here are some of the BookTubers that I regularly watch! I hope and wish you the best as you try to restrain from  going to the nearest bookstore after watching these videos, unless your heart so desires! You're Welcome! Thank you for reading! :D

-Jacky

JoelBooks



Peruse Project



WhittyNovels


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design