PAGES

Nolan Gerard Funk

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I know this is different to what I usually post, but recently I was watching the movie "X2: X-Men 2" and I noticed an actor towards the end of the film, who I crazily tried to recall where else I've seen him from. I should probably explain that I have this quirk where I would watch a movie and if a face looks familiar I would try to figure out what other roles the actor has played and this was no exception. The actor I saw in the film was one of the captured children and for those hard core fans out there, you know who I'm talking about, but for those who don't, I'm talking about Nolan Gerard Funk. I think I need to say his name with as much drama I can portray written down. NOLAN. GERARD. FUNK. Only for the fact that this name deserves every ounce of it and I am going to come right out and say that I have a HUGE crush on this guy. Not only can he sing, dance, and act; He is B-E-A-UTIFUL. *sigh* God has truly blessed us-- I mean him. Haha And if you've seen "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" and if you recall the part where Flint first describes Sam with her hair tied up and wearing glasses: the way Flint says "beautiful," insert that tone of voice for an audio representation of how I'd also describe him.


Have you fallen in love with him yet? (P.S. I have this as my phone's lock screen)

You're probably thinking that I am this s-t-u-p-i-d girl with a mega crush over someone who shouldn't have my full attention, but I am that girl. I have fallen in deep helpless awe and before I even knew it, Funk would be the ultimate crush of my life! Please bear with me, it's only been less than a week of this new profound love, which means I am on a love-high right now (Let's make that a thing). I'm probably giving Funk so much praise, but then again... look at the picture above. If the picture still hasn't gotten you hooked, below is just more persuasion for you to think otherwise.



You're smiling now aren't you :) I know throughout this whole video I was, teeth and all! Hahaha But before you venture to watch more YouTube videos of his face, I would also like to talk about the work Nolan has done.

I don't want to just praise the many talents he posses, but the way he exhibits those talents, which in all honesty has allowed me and many other people see that he genuinely loves and enjoys what he does. In all that I've researched and yes, I stalked him, Funk has utilized every aspect of singing, dancing, and acting as much as he can. Funk is famously known from "Glee"(2012) playing Hunter Clarington; "The House at the End of the Street"(2012) for the role of Tyler Reynolds; and Nikko Alexander in Nickelodeon's "Spectacular"(2009). He has also co-starred with Lindsay Lohan in "The Canyons"(2013) and also has appeared on MTV's, "Awkward"(2013) playing the character Collin Jennings.

From what I've watched of Funk, I think he is a growing actor. He really enjoys doing what he loves and is willing to do just that no matter what, which proves my point in one particular scene in "The Canyons," but it by no means under values the kind of actor he is or wants to be.  He deeply loves his fans and from the many interviews that I watched (and I've watched ALL of them), Funk truly is a down to earth kind of guy. I look forward to seeing more creative content Funk becomes a part of in the future. Now you have my permission to venture onto other videos of Nolan Gerard Funk! You're Welcome!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!
-Jacky

P.S. I've taken the liberty of providing his social media connections below! Enjoy! (click on the text and it will take you there!) :D
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Twitter
IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design