PAGES

One Direction

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

(Left to Right: Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry)

I would believe that everyone is familiar with the very well-known, very talented, and might I add, very attractive Boy band, One Direction!! As of June 22, 2015, I have become a fan of One Direction (1D), which I begin to wonder where have I been all this time #ImRealLateToThisFandom! After watching their music video, Night Changes, which I've attached to the end this blog post, their music is all I want to listen to! And with all my heart, I ask that you watch that video!! And when you do, I ask that you completely go in with a blank page. By "blank page" I mean that with every preconceived notion you've had of One Direction (unless you're already a fan), I ask that you get rid of it completely, that you fully commit to watching the video and let it take hold. Trust me, it's well worth watching!

Now, if you are indifferent of One Direction, please continue reading as I hope you, too might consider more or less what you're missing out on-- what I was missing out on! Or you may be the complete opposite and can absolutely sympathize with the One Direction Hype/ fandom and for that I'll give you a ciber high-five!  

If you don't know already, I am on my summer vacation, and since it's already late June, my little sister, Cristina, who is 14 years old, is also on her summer vacation and the person I have to thank for introducing me to the World of One Direction! During the summer, we've unfortunately been spending a lot of time together, such as recommending each other books, making each other laugh, annoying one another, watching the same movies, and ultimately listening to the same music. And THAT it where it started!! Listening to the same music! Not only would she listen to One Direction, but 5 Seconds of Summer and Little Mix, both of which I've also enjoyed listening to.

But as she kept listening to One Direction, the more I've enjoyed listening to them also! It then became conscious to me of my new fangirl obsession when I notice that my little sister was watching a video on her laptop and I decide to watch it with her. I then notice that it was a music video for one of the songs by One Direction. I continue to watch and by the end of it, I had a huge smile on my face. It was the music video to Nigh Changes! It was after watching that video that I HAD to see them in concert!!

This past weekend, Alice Radio (97.3 FM) announced that they are giving free tickets to see One Direction at Levi Stadium in Santa Clara!! My ears were glued to the radio and my thumb was ready to press send to call in to win those tickets! Sadly, I didn't win, so I checked online to see how much they were and they're a bit pricey, but I did find a good price, the cheapest being about $47 each! Although $47 may seem like a great price considering that it's One Direction, I currently don't have a job and my parents work so hard already. So for now, I don't mind listening to their CD on blast and going crazy knowing they'll be ONLY 51.4 miles away!

Overall, from watching the countless interviews, video diaries, and music videos, I genuinely believe that they're a group of really cool, hilarious, and chilled guys. Knowing and seeing that they take their home/roots seriously it remains such a foundation to how they live their lives, which will continue to make me respect them. I should also add, that there are videos of them where it seems that they can do anything they want, which may seem kind of rude and obnoxious that its a wonder how they get anything done but nonetheless, One Direction really cares for what they do and seem to really enjoy it!  Now, I hope you spread your wings as you, too, will fly into the world of 1D! #YourWelcome

Night Changes


I ABSOLUTELY love this video, my the end of it, I realized I was holding my breath!! I also thought it was so cool how they had the dates toward the end to mess up because it showed that these guys aren't perfect! And can I just gush at two scenes?!? (1) The "date" with Niall, I have to say was my favorite one! A nice date in, next to a fire AND playing Monopoly?! #YAAASSSS (2) The part where Harry sees a couple spinning on the ice and mouths, "We can do that" had me laughing so hard!! That was another one of my favorite scenes that I kept rewinding the video back to 2:59, it was hilarious!! :D

Best Song Ever


Thank you for reading!! :D
-Jacky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design