PAGES

Summer Reading Bucket List

Wednesday, May 6, 2015


This Summer, one of the many things I want to do is read as many books as I can! Before I went crazy, I knew I wanted to start with a goal! With the month of May JUST starting, I've set a goal of 10 books in 4 months! It may sound cray, but I've heard people read at least 3-6 books a MONTH (#BookTube) and I am determined! Despite that comparison, I know I can do it! Before starting this goal, I came face to face with a hard decision of picking a book to read first, which took as as much time I could spare (very little time). So I did the most strategic way to pick my first book to read: Eeny, meeny, miney, moe. And as fate picked it, I landed on Everything Is Illuminated by Johnathan Safran Foer. The following list is the result of continuing with that Eeny, meeny, miney, moe strategy! 

*Summer Reading Bucket List
1. Everything Is Illuminated by Johnathan Safran Foer
2. The Martian by Andy Weir
3. Robopocalypse: A Novel by Daniel H. Wilson
4. The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
6. The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Philipp Sendker
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
8. The Giver by Lois Lowry
9. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
10. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstrern

Although I am very determined to finish this list before I head back to Simpson, I also want to make sure that I have fun with this list! The last thing I want to happen is reading becoming a hassle, but looking at this list now, I have noticed that this list has such a wide variety of genres. From contemporaries to apocalyptic fiction and YA Fiction to realistic fiction. I am so excited to start this Summer Reading Bucket List ASAP!! Wish me luck!

Thank you for reading!!
-Jacky 

*If you'd like to tag along with me on my reading progress, follow me on Goodreads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design